(a)K.K. Usha (b)Sujatha Manohar (c)Anna Chandi (d)Omana Kunjamma II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of Test 28.12.2016] DO Yo...
(a)Parliament (b)Attorney General (c)Supreme Court (d)President II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of Test 28.12.2016] DO You...
(a)1983 September 5 (b)1993 September 28 (c)1993 October 28 (d)1983 September 25 II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of Test 28....
(a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad (b) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar (c) Jawaharlal Nehru (d) Vallabhbhai Patel II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of ...
(a) Directive Principles, Article 44 (b) Directive Principles, Article 39(A) (c) Directive Principles, Article 39(C) (d) Directive Princ...
- The preamble of Indian Constitution prepared by
- Lokayuktha submits its report to?
- Among the following which is regarded as the 'Protector of Indian Constitution'
- Human Rights Commission came to exist in India
- The first woman chief justice of Kerala High Court
- 'Equal pay for equal work for both men and women' is referred in Indian Constitution of -----------
- How many women members had attended on the occasion of the first Constituent Assembly in independent India ?
- Whiech government appointed P.V.Rajamannar Committee to examine the tension area in Centre-State relations?
- Which amendment act added a new fundamental duty under article 51 (A) of the constitution which provides that it shall be the duty of every Indian Citizen to provide education to their children upto the age of 14 years