(a)K.K. Usha (b)Sujatha Manohar (c)Anna Chandi (d)Omana Kunjamma II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of Test 28.12.2016] DO Yo...
(a)Parliament (b)Attorney General (c)Supreme Court (d)President II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of Test 28.12.2016] DO You...
(a)1983 September 5 (b)1993 September 28 (c)1993 October 28 (d)1983 September 25 II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of Test 28....
(a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad (b) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar (c) Jawaharlal Nehru (d) Vallabhbhai Patel II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman-Civil [Date of ...
(a) Directive Principles, Article 44 (b) Directive Principles, Article 39(A) (c) Directive Principles, Article 39(C) (d) Directive Princ...
- How many women members had attended on the occasion of the first Constituent Assembly in independent India ?
- The first woman chief justice of Kerala High Court
- The preamble of Indian Constitution prepared by
- 'Equal pay for equal work for both men and women' is referred in Indian Constitution of -----------
- Human Rights Commission came to exist in India
- Lokayuktha submits its report to?
- Among the following which is regarded as the 'Protector of Indian Constitution'
- Financial Emergency can be continued for...........
- Where was borrowed from the idea of Nominal head such as President, Cabinet system of Ministers, Post of Prime Minister, etc. ?
- Who was the Chairman of the Minorities' Sub Committee of the Constituent Assembly ?